top of page
Save the dates:
Usually are delivered to your guests' between six to nine months prior to your event.
Usually are delivered to your guests' between two to three months prior to your event.
WHEN TO START THE ORDERING PROCESS
Save the dates should be ordered six weeks prior to when you would like for them to be delivered to your guests.
Formal invitations within our collection series should be ordered eight weeks prior to when you would like for them to be delivered to your guests.
Custom wedding invitation orders should be placed twelve weeks prior to when you would like for them to be delivered to your guests.
*Please allow extra shipping time for orders outside of the United States
1) Select your collection
2) Inquire about the collection you are interested in
3) After you inquire, you will be emailed a link to complete our Invitation + Announcement Information Form. This form is to gather the necessary information to complete a digital proof + an accurate price guide for your order.
4) Based off of your inquiry and the information gathered, we will send you a rough estimate for your order.
5) To begin the design process for your paper goods and to book our services, we require a nonrefundable deposit of 10% of your total estimated project. This will secure your reservation on our schedule, and it will be deducted from your remaining balance. For custom orders, there will be an initial design fee starting at $500.00 in addition to your deposit.
6) We will send you a digital proof of your paper goods to make sure every detail is correct
7) Once the proof is approved, we will send you a contract to sign and request payment at that time
8) Once we receive the contract and payment, we will order your plate for our letterpress. After your plate is ordered, there cannot be any text adjustments to your order. If you need to make changes, another plate will have to be ordered, + the client will be responsible for a minimum plate fee of $60.
9) Last and final step is to fulfill your order, and ship them out to you to be delivered
We strongly urge you to have a calligrapher address your outer envelopes for your
invitations + announcements. All of our outer envelopes are made to be calligraphy nib friendly. All RSVP envelopes will have your return address letterpressed. Please communicate with us if that is not preferred. Letterpressed outer envelopes are available if desired, but for an additional charge. Each address will require a separate plate to be used, therefore, a charge of $5/ outer envelope would be in place in addition to the plate fee.
++If you would like to have a sample of our papers or accents, sample booklets can be purchased. Paper Sample Booklet + Ribbon Sample Booklet
++The cost of postage on our suites vary. Please keep in mind that the thicker paper or heavier materials may increase your postage costs to your guests.
++Please be mindful that with handmade paper, raw silks, and botanical dyes, natures perfect blemishes may be visible. Also, please note that each letterpressed item carries it's own unique trait and will slightly vary from the next.
For more detailed information, please download our New Client Packet below to learn more about the process.
bottom of page