Save the dates:
Usually are delivered to your guests' between six to nine months prior to your event.
Usually are delivered to your guests' between two to three months prior to your event.
When To Start The Ordering Process
Save the dates should be ordered six weeks prior to when you would like for them to be delivered to your guests.
Formal invitations within our collection series should be ordered eight weeks prior to when you would like for them to be delivered to your guests.
Custom wedding invitation orders should be placed twelve weeks prior to when you would like for them to be delivered to your guests.
*Please allow extra shipping time for orders outside of the United States
1) Select your collection
2) Inquire about the collection you are interested in
4) We will send you a digital proof of your order to make sure every detail is correct
5) Once the proof is approved, we will send you a contract to sign and request payment at that time
6) Once we receive the contract and payment, we will order your plate for our letterpress
7) Last and final step is to fulfill your order, and ship them out to you to be delivered
++Please be mindful that with handmade paper, raw silks, and botanical dyes, natures perfect blemishes may be visible. Also, please note that each letterpressed item carries it's own unique trait and will slightly vary from the next.